ABOUT IMMUNI+ TRADITIONAL HERBAL DRINK
Immuni+ is made with all-natural ingredients such as Ginger, Turmeric, Spirulina, and Moringa, that helps provide important vitamins and minerals along with the following benefits:
- Increase physical energy and metabolism
- Boost the immune system, and
- Instantly relieves dry cough, sore throat, and colds.
Each sachet of Immuni+ is locally produced in the Philippines, making it a product that is 100% by the Filipino, for the Filipino.
Improves Metabolic Energy
The active components of ImmuniPlus supports the conversion of food into metabolic energy, providing the body with a healthy boost to overcome everyday challenges. 8
Improves Physical Performance
The ingredients of ImmuniPlus prevents the buildup of toxins in the muscles and lowers muscle fatigue.12
The active compounds of ImmuniPlus reduces stress hormones, boosting energy and mood throughout the day. 13
Enhances the Quality of Life
The contents of ImmuniPlus includes potent anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties that help fight numerous diseases and improve overall quality of life.14
Improves Immune System Function
The ingredients of ImmuniPlus contributes to a healthy immune system.9
Provides Added Viral Protection
The components of ImmuniPlus contains anti-viral properties, which help with acute symptoms and reduce the risk of infection.16
Promotes Good Skin
The contents of ImmuniPlus include Vitamin A, which is a vital component for the formation of collagen in the skin.17
Alleviates Cold Symptoms
The ingredients of ImmuniPlus have anti-inflammatory properties that assist, ease, and fight infection, while also increasing immunity.19
Increases Antioxidant Support
ImmuniPlus components are loaded with superfoods and powerful antioxidants that help with anti-aging.10 11
Improves Quality of Sleep
ImmuniPlus contains ingredients that help in the production of melatonin, which enhances sleep quality and lowers insomnia.15
Supports Mental Health
The components of ImmuniPlus contains amino acids that helps in the generation of serotonin, which is essential for mental well-being.20
Supports Weight Management
The ingredients of ImmuniPlus improves fat distribution and boosts the body’s metabolic rate, resulting in weight loss.18
OUR MAIN INGREDIENTS
Immuni+ is packed with the benefit of all-natural ingredients and superfoods, formulated in a ready-to-drink sachet!
Helps relieve cold symptoms, sore throats, muscle aches 1
Helps boost the immune system, contributes to high energy levels 2, and increases muscle strength and muscle endurance 3
Helps fight against virus diseases, including sinusitis, and cough 4, and helps relieve dry coughs 5
Helps improve lipid metabolism 6 7
- Shahrajabian, M. H., Sun, W., & Cheng, Q. (2019). The Power of Natural Chinese Medicine, Ginger and GInseng Root in an Organic Life. Middle-East Journal of Scientific Research, 64-71.
- Karkos, P. D., Leong, S. C., Karkos, C. D., Sivaji, N., & Assimakopoulos, D. A. (2011). Spirulina in Clinical Practice: Evidence-Based Human Applications. Hindawi Publishing Corporation.
- Sandhu, J. S., Dheera, B., & Shweta, S. (2010). Efficacy of Spirulina Supplementation on Isometric Strength and Isometric Endurance of Quadriceps in Trained and Untrained Individuals — a comparative study. Ibnosina Journal of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences.
- Chattopadhyay, I., Biswas, K., Bandyopadhyay, U., & Banerjee, R. K. (2014). Turmeric and Curcumin: Biological actions and medicinal applications. Current Science.
- Shahnaz, S., Khan, A., Safhi, M. M., & Alhazmi, H. A. (2016). Cough Suppressant Herbal Drugs: A Review. International Journal of Pharmaceutical Science Invention, 15-28.
- Barbagallo, I., Vanella, L., Distefano, A., Nicolosi, D., Maravigna, A., Lazzarino, G., . . . Lo Volti, G. (2016). Moringa oleifera Lam. improves lipid metabolism during adipogenic differentiation of human stem cells. European review for medical and pharmacological sciences, 20(24), 5223–5232.
- Razis, A. F., Ibrahim, M. D., & Kntayya, S. B. (2014). Health Benefits of Moringa oleifera. Asian Pacific Journal of Cancer Prevention.
- Sangkitikomol, W., Rocejanasaroj, A., & Tencomnao, T. (2014). Effect of Moringa oleifera on advanced glycation end-product formation and lipid metabolism gene expression in HepG2 cells. Genetics and Molecular Research, 13(1), 723–735. https://doi.org/10.4238/2014.january.29.3
- Ngo-Matip, M., Pieme, C., Azabji-Kenfack, M., Moukette, B., Korosky, E., & Stefanini, P. et al. (2015). Impact of daily supplementation of Spirulina platensis on the immune system of naïve HIV-1 patients in Cameroon: a 12-months single blind, randomized, multicenter trial. Nutrition Journal, 14(1). doi: 10.1186/s12937-015-0058-4
- Wu, Q., Liu, L., Miron, A., Klímová, B., Wan, D., & Kuča, K. (2016).The antioxidant, immunomodulatory, and anti-inflammatory activities of Spirulina: an overview. Archives Of Toxicology, 90(8), 1817-1840. doi: 10.1007/s00204-016-1744-5
- Tilak, J., Banerjee, M., Mohan, H., & Devasagayam, T. (2004). Antioxidant availability of turmeric in relation to its medicinal and culinary uses. Phytotherapy Research, 18(10), 798-804. doi: 10.1002/ptr.1553
- Lu, H. K., Hsieh, C. C., Hsu, J. J., Yang, Y. K., & Chou, H. N. (2006). Preventive effects of Spirulina platensis on skeletal muscle damage under exercise-induced oxidative stress. European Journal of Applied Physiology, 98(2), 220–226. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00421-006-0263-0
- Suhartatik, Hadju V., Muis M., and Ishak H. (2020) Effect of moringa oleifera given against pregnant and breastfeeding mothers cortisol. Enfermeria Clinica. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enfcli.2019.10.048
- Gopalakrishnan, L., Doriya, K., & Kumar, D. (2016). Moringa oleifera: A review on nutritive importance and its medicinal application. Food Science And Human Wellness, 5(2), 49-56. doi: 10.1016/j.fshw.2016.04.001
- Lin YF, Jin XQ, Zhu JF, et al. Ginger-separated moxibustion for chronic fatigue syndrome and its effect on intestinal flora. Zhongguo Zhen jiu = Chinese Acupuncture & Moxibustion. 2021 Mar;41(3):269-274. DOI: 10.13703/j.0255-2930.20200210-k0001.
- Jang, Y., Shin, H., Lee, M. K., Kwon, O. S., Shin, J. S., Kim, Y. il, … Kim, M. (2021). Antiviral activity of lambda-carrageenan against influenza viruses and severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2. Scientific Reports, 11(1), 1–12.
- Essa, M. M., Subash, S., Parvathy, S., Meera, A., Guillemin, G. J., Memon, M. A., & Manivasagam, T. (2014). Brain health benefits of Moringa oleifera. Food and Brain Health, 2, 113–118.
- Akbari, M., Lankarani, K. B., Tabrizi, R., Ghayour-Mobarhan, M., Peymani, P., Ferns, G., … Asemi, Z. (2019). The effects of curcumin on weight loss among patients with metabolic syndrome and related disorders: A systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Frontiers in Pharmacology, 10(JUN), 1–13. https://doi.org/10.3389/fphar.2019.00649
- Nafiseh Shokri Mashhadi, M. (2013). Anti-Oxidative and Anti-Inflammatory Effects of Ginger in Health and Physical Activity: Review of Current Evidence. International Journal Of Preventive Medicine, 4(Suppl 1), S36. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3665023/
- Demelash, S. (2018). I. Spirulina as a Main Source of Tryptophan for Mental Illness: Improving Level of Serotonin through Tryptophan Supplementation, 7(2). https://www.gjmedph.com