Every day, Filipinos work day and night to achieve their dreams. Amidst the trials and challenges, we work hard and push ourselves to our limits. That’s why we need all day protection that works just as hard as we do.
Power through every day with Immuni+ Traditional Herbal Drink! Packed with vitamins and minerals and made with all-natural ingredients each ready-to-drink sachet, is specially made to provide an extra layer of energy and immunity to ensure that you are at your best each day, ready to face any challenge!
*Components of ImmuniPlus are rich in Vitamin C, Vitamin B6, Iron, and Zinc.
Immuno-compromised is a broad term that indicates that the immune system is weaker than expected and not functioning properly.
Your immune system is your body’s protective mechanism to keep you safe from foreign viruses, bacteria, and diseases. When you become immuno-compromised, your immune system defenses are low, affecting its ability to fight off infections and diseases8.
Depending on why your immune system is compromised, this state can be either permanent or temporary. It is also possible to be immuno-compromised on different degrees. If someone is slightly immuno-compromised, they may be more likely to catch the common cold. Others who are severely immuno-compromised may catch the common cold and the situation may become life-threatening9.
If you’ve noticed that you’re often sick, feel fatigued or have other nagging symptoms you can’t figure out, it may mean your immune system is weakened. Signs that you are immuno-compromised include the following:
- Your Stress Level is Sky-High
- You Always Have a Cold
- You Have Stomach Troubles
- Your Wounds Are Slow to Heal
- You Have Frequent Infections
- You Feel Tired All the Time10
Keeping your immune system healthy year-round is essential in preventing infection and disease. The most important way to boost your immune system is by making healthy lifestyle choices. Medical research has shown that supplementing with certain vitamins, minerals, and herbs can improve immune response and potentially protect against illness11. Aside from making healthy lifestyle choices and taking supplements with vitamins, minerals, and herbs, these habits can naturally keep your immune system strong and healthy:
- Eat a balanced diet
- Get enough sleep
- Exercise regularly
- Wash your hands
- Keep up with vaccines
- Maintain a healthy weight
- Don’t smoke
- Try to minimize stress10
Immuni+ aims to provide Filipinos with energy and immunity to overcome everyday challenges.
Immuni+ is made from all-natural ingredients such as Ginger, Turmeric, Spirulina, and Moringa which all helps to increase physical energy and metabolism, boost the immune system, and instantly relieves dry cough, sore throat, and colds.
Though there are no set criteria for determining what is and what is not a superfood, these are considered to be food that offers high levels of desirable nutrients.
Ginger, Spirulina, Turmeric, and Moringa are considered superfoods because these are high in healthy nutrients that are essential to maintaining a healthy immune system.
Immuni+ comes in ready-to-drink sachets. All you have to do is shake, tear, and drink.
Immuni+ is safe to consume at any quantity or dosage. It is recommended to be consumed 3x a day.
It is ideal to take Immuni+ after every meal.
Since all bodies differ in makeup and genetics, results may vary per user. In order to maximize the results of Immuni+, we recommend continued daily usage, partnered with proper diet and exercise, even after desired results have already been achieved.
Because Immuni+ provides energy and immunity, it provides many health benefits even to users without serious health concerns. Research shows that right nutrition partnered with a proper diet helps build up the immune system in both adults and children.
Immuni+ should be stored away from direct sunlight at temperatures not exceeding 30°C.
It is best to consult with your physician before consuming any drink/supplement.
There are currently no known adverse effects of Immuni+ when taken through normal dietary intake. Immuni+ also does not contain any allergens that may cause physiological reactions due to an immunological response.
Because Immuni+ is made of all-natural ingredients, Immuni+ has no overdosage, no side effects, and no adverse reaction.
Immuni+ is manufactured by SHIRELI Manufacturing Company at Mandaue City, Cebu, Philippines. The company has a License to Operate and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) Certification from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) of the Philippines.
The manufacturing facility and its products are HALAL Certified by the Halal Development Institute of the Philippines, and registered with the United States Food and Drug Administration (US FDA).
- Shahrajabian, M. H., Sun, W., & Cheng, Q. (2019). The Power of Natural Chinese Medicine, Ginger and GInseng Root in an Organic Life. Middle-East Journal of Scientific Research, 64-71.
- Karkos, P. D., Leong, S. C., Karkos, C. D., Sivaji, N., & Assimakopoulos, D. A. (2011). Spirulina in Clinical Practice: Evidence-Based Human Applications. Hindawi Publishing Corporation.
- Sandhu, J. S., Dheera, B., & Shweta, S. (2010). Efficacy of Spirulina Supplementation on Isometric Strength and Isometric Endurance of Quadriceps in Trained and Untrained Individuals — a comparative study. Ibnosina Journal of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences.
- Chattopadhyay, I., Biswas, K., Bandyopadhyay, U., & Banerjee, R. K. (2014). Turmeric and Curcumin: Biological actions and medicinal applications. Current Science.
- Shahnaz, S., Khan, A., Safhi, M. M., & Alhazmi, H. A. (2016). Cough Suppressant Herbal Drugs: A Review. International Journal of Pharmaceutical Science Invention, 15-28.
- Barbagallo, I., Vanella, L., Distefano, A., Nicolosi, D., Maravigna, A., Lazzarino, G., . . . Lo Volti, G. (2016). Moringa oleifera Lam. improves lipid metabolism during adipogenic differentiation of human stem cells. European review for medical and pharmacological sciences, 20(24), 5223–5232.
- Razis, A. F., Ibrahim, M. D., & Kntayya, S. B. (2014). Health Benefits of Moringa oleifera. Asian Pacific Journal of Cancer Prevention.
- Penn Medicine. (2020). What You Need to Know About Being Immunocompromised During COVID-19. Retrieved from Penn Medicine: https://www.pennmedicine.org/updates/blogs/health-and-wellness/2020/may/what-it-means-to-be-immunocompromised
- Morris, A. (2020, May 18). Immunocompromised: How to Know If You Have a Weakened Immune System. Retrieved from Healthline: https://www.healthline.com/health/immunocompromised-how-to-know-if-you-have-a-weakened-immune-system
- Penn Medicine. (2020, March 23). 6 Signs You Have a Weakened Immune System. Retrieved from Penn Medicine: https://www.pennmedicine.org/updates/blogs/health-and-wellness/2020/march/weakened-immune-system
- Nichols, H. (2018, January 25). Tips for a healthy immune system. Retrieved from Medical News Today: https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/320721